Tuesday, February 24, 2009

perma-spring break

Three weeks, following three massive business reports, three passing grades and three presentations, I will be on spring break for two weeks. My plans include riding my bike in Portland and having Lara teach me to knit. Bam.

I realized today this will be my last traditional, school-sanctioned spring break. I think I am going to really miss this mandatory spring frolicking. You know what...I say patooey. Screw this. When I graduate I'm going on perma-spring break. I vow to live my life everyday like its sunny and I don't have homework and my bike is freshly greased. Take that, adulthood.

9 comments:

stefanie p. warmouth said...

i've been on spring break for three years.

jimmy jimmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jimmy jimmy said...

i'm having an extended indian summer.

david said...

i lined up a job for you at shields bag and printing in yakima. you'll thank me later.

david said...

i lined up a job for you at shields bag and printing in yakima. you'll thank me later.

Ben said...

i don't care what season it is, i'm just boycotting winter

Unknown said...

knitting is dangerously addictive....i think its the reason i'm not in grad school right now...

Katie Reardon said...

i'm going to guess shields bag and printing in yakima is some what like knock out apparel printing in hillsboro. david, no thank you.

Mary said...

Perma-spring break - in my world, they call it retirement. I say, why wait?