Wednesday, June 17, 2009

All that pomp and circumstance

On Sunday I graduated from Seattle University with a degree in Marketing, cum laude, kinda sorta. I have to return in the fall for one last elective credit (it's a long story), but for all intensive purposes, I'M DONE.

The weekend was amazing and I surely could write for a while about it all--however, I'm so darn tuckered out from all the festivities I think I'm going to not say much at all. Rather, you all should take a look at all the many of my pictures. It really was grand.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such beautiful pictures and people.
congrats!

david said...

congrats katie!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Are you living in Portland yet? If so, I think you should come over to my place for a celebratory drink and some croquet.

Katie Reardon said...

Thanks, guys!

Lara - Yes, I just moved in this week. You need to come see the new fort (aka, the attic room Ben and I took over). Coincidentally, I just made us a curtain rod out of old croquet mallets. So, yes, croquet and drinks are in order!