Monday, October 19, 2009

Jimmy Says LA is Magical

I need to go verify that.

You may remember back in August when I wrote about filming Cleo in the Universe, the fantastic short film written and directed by our good friend Jimmy Marble. In a serendipitous twist of fate, some of the footage must be re-shot and Jimmy has up and moved his operations south to Los Angeles.

So, off we go!

Tomorrow Ben and I leave on a Virgin America flight (which I heard is like flying in the inside of an iPod) for the glitz and glamour of Hollywood -- to film a movie no less! A shame production has drawn out so long, but like I said, Jimmy claims LA is magical so I'm excited to go verify that.

Jimmy posted the below still from the Super 8mm footage shot over the summer that he's currently editing. Isn't it gorgeous? Hopefully a trailer will be done very soon.




Other photos from the filming of Cleo, by Abiel Hoff and Greg Boudreau:









No comments: