Tuesday, May 11, 2010

productive, creative friends are the best - FRASERHEAD!

I have many friends that are productive and creative*. It's really amazing and one of the reasons I love my friends so darn much. (* see Sirocco Research Labs, Canary Sing, Samstag... the list goes on and on)


Welcome to the line-up of cool, creative kids pretending to be adult-like and getting mucho legit: Fraserhead! The lovely Lara Schmidt is doing her thing -- crafts, inspiration, art, design, making things and even a Fraserhead Etsy account! I mean, really!? When did you get so cool, Lara? I'm beaming with pride.

Need more proof of Lara's swagger? Take a look at her recent Etsy post -- gorgeous handmade bag, made from vintage fabric. Lovely design and she makes a great model.





The crafty power is strong in this one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

< : D

I am BEAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your support, Katie. Creative friends ARE the best. You and Ben make me feel brilliant by proximity.

jimmy jimmy said...

lara is going to be a big deal.