Thursday, April 2, 2009

feathers

Certainly a new trend, but shoot, I still love them.

My good buddy Michelle from Turnstyle sent me this amazing hairpiece made of eclectically colored feathers.

I borrowed one of these same pieces from Maddy to wear to Jared and Vicky's wedding. It was different colors, but equally rad. They really dress up any plain outfit.


I think I'm going to rock this new treasure a lot this summer in more casual outfits. Though, pairing it with my bike helmet might ruffle some feathers, literally. (Ohhh. Oh, oh. So funny.)

Crafters, I vote we use more feathers in our upcoming projects. Yay/nay?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice feathers. I see some pheasant and guinea fowl. Radical.

Katie Reardon said...

is this mysterious "travis" comment posted by the one and only bird whisperer, mr. travis schaal??!!

oh god. i can only hope.