Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Canary Sing Music Video - Freak Show

Spread the word, mark it down, take note: Canary Sing is one of the hottest female hip hop groups you well ever know in your life. Ever.

Perhaps I'm bias because I adore the ladies of Canary Sing, good buddies Maddy and Hollis, but seriously they are fantastic. New tracks up on their MySpace. AND a fabulous new music video out for their song Freak Show. Directed by Wes Goodlife of the Kiss Kiss Goodnight production studio. Take a look:




I'm thinking my different groups of awesomely creative friends need to merge in the near future. Sirocco Research Labs / Canary Sing mashup?! The next CS music video featuring some handcrafted, dreamy aesthetic? !! Just sayin' ...

1 comment:

Mary said...

I was so born in the wrong era. I got the beegees - you got canary sing.