Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Über Nostalgic

I think I'm starting to get a wee bit nervous about leaving all of my friends and family for India. This is my last week in Seattle. To cope with this parting period, I've begun to compile my stash of "Home" photos to take with me on my trip to look at when I'm lonely. I'm going to miss a lot of things.

I'm going to miss work and all my super rad coworkers in Ballard:



I'm going to miss Portland--that is my parents and my friends and the brew pubs that all make up what I consider to be Portland:



I'm going to miss Annie and Hollis:


I'm going to miss Ben and pigeons (...no, no, no, scratch that, not pigeons):



And most of all, I'm going to miss Shakeface:


Ohh wait, there's Shakeface in India. I can totally do Shakeface in India!! Yes!! Homesickness cure discovered!

Stay tuned, blog readers. Loads of Indian Shakeface photos to come...

2 comments:

dreardo said...

What about missing Monty??

Katie Reardon said...

well, that's not really going to be a problem since i'm taking monty with me. who else is going to protect me from the street dogs?