Monday, August 18, 2008

whoa whoa whoa

Hey, folks.

It's my last week in Seattle. Believe it. I'm leaving. Apologizes if we don't get to say good bye.

I'm thinking we should all get together Friday night. I need to pack...I haven't really started packing... psssh. Oh well. I think playing March of the Penguins* at The Pits is a far better way to spend my last night in Seattle rather than packing. Any body want to join? This is a call for my blog readers (which I'm guessing amounts to a whole 4 friends) to come and have adventures with me.

*March of the Penguins is a game Ben and I invented on a hot summer night in Seattle. Upon returning from the market, 24 pack in hand, Ben said "Hey, we should dump these beers on the kitchen floor at The Pitts and tell everyone they have to drink them before they get warm." And so he did. At which time I yelled, "MARCH OF THE PENGUINS!" And hence, the best hot summer night drinking game was born. We usually aren't ones for games. We prefer our beer a little less gamy. But, you know, this one is just so darn catchy and cute.

1 comment:

mant said...

i'll help you pack and see you off proper.

i'll even play march of the penguins.