Thursday, July 2, 2009

COLAB Agencies

Upon receiving my COLABORATORY Survival Guide--a 15 page PDF detailing everything I need to know about my summer internship--I found out which three agencies I will be interning at.

Three very different agencies in three very different chunks of the Portland-metro area -

WEEKS 1 & 2
Ascentium is an interactive marketing and technology consultancy firm.




WEEKS 3 & 4
Grady Britton is an advertising, marketing, media and communications agency.

WEEKS 5 & 6
Anvil is a search engine marketing company.

They all make me very excited and very eager to get the Colab ball rolling. With my project management skills spanning simply my limited knowledge from my three years at a graphic design agency, I'm sure all three of these locations will prove to be extremely educational.

Orientation is this Friday where I will meet all my fellow interns and then I start this Monday, the 13th at Ascentium.


1 comment:

lizzie and annie say hello! said...

wow wow wow!
so exciting, mama.
you're gonna kick a lot of ass.