Friday, July 10, 2009

Today's the Day - COLAB Orientation

This afternoon is the kick-off event for my summer internship with COLABORATORY. I will finally be meeting my fellow interns, finding out which team I will be on, meeting folks from all the agencies AND, as if that weren't enough, having our first meeting with our client, Columbia Sportswear.

I think I am ready.

I ought to be ready.

Just found out a reporter from The Oregonian will be there.

Golly, I hope I don't drop an f-bomb.

Still freaking out about stupid things, like what to wear.

So EXCITED!

So, so, so... AHHHHHH!

My feelings can be summed up in this, my first ever video blog -

The Morning Before COLAB Orientation from Katie Reardon on Vimeo.


I will blog more tomorrow morning or tonight after all the festivities are done (yes, there are festivities and even our very own custom COLAB shirts). Until then, you can follow my Twitter happenings live.

Here we go...

4 comments:

hollis wong-wear said...

ohmygodohmygod !!!
gotta fwd me the oregonian article when it comes out...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hey can you email me your email address?

i didn't apply to the PAF this year (I wasn't enrolled as a student), but I would like to in 2010.

i have a few questions about the application and thought you, a former intern, would be the best person to ask.

thanks.

Katie Reardon said...

Yeah, Mario, would love to answer your questions. you can email me at reardonk503@gmail.com